GAME INFORMATION – GAME 5
MIAMI HURRICANES (4-0) vs. GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS (3-1)
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013 • 3:30 p.m. ET • ESPNU • Sun Life Stadium
Georgia Tech leads 10-8, but Miami has won last four meetings ... Miami 4-2 vs. GT when ranked.
WQAM 560 AM • Joe Zagacki, PXP • Don Bailey Jr., Analyst • Josh Darrow, Sideline Reporter
RADIO CARACOL 1260 AM • Roly Martin, PXP • Pepe Campos, Analyst • Joe Martinez, Analyst
WVUM 90.5 FM • Chris Wittyngham • AJ Ricketts • Neil Dwyer
Satellite Radio • Sirius 85 • XM 85
FIVE THINGS U NEED TO KNOW
- Miami is 1 of 5 schools that has not trailed this season (Louisville, Ohio State, Texas Tech, Washington).
- Miami has not trailed in the last 357 minutes, dating back to its 41-40 road loss at Virginia in 2012.
- Miami has 16 sacks – four more than it had in 12 games in 2012.
- Miami is tied for the ACC lead with 13 turnovers gained and ranks fifth nationally.
- Duke Johnson is the only player in Miami history with at least 3 kickoff returns of 95+ yards in his career.
TIGHT END U
• How clutch has junior TE Clive Walford been for the Miami Hurricanes offense? 18 of Walford’s last 20 touches have resulted in either a Miami first down or touchdown. Walford has 7 catches through the first four games of 2013. Six have resulted in a first down, one resulted in a touchdown and the other was an 8-yard gain.
SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE
• Miami has scored 30+ points in 15 of its first 28 games of the @GoldenAl era, posting an 13-2 record in those contests. In those 15 games, Miami has trailed in time of possession 11 times. Miami is 8-1 in its last nine games when scoring 30+ points and trailing in time of possession.
U GOT ME UNDER PRESSURE
• Through four games, the Miami Hurricanes have tallied 16 sacks by 13 different players. Miami ranks second in the ACC and fourth nationally with 4.00 sacks per game. Last season, the Hurricanes recorded 13 sacks by seven different players in 12 games.
LEAD DOGS ALWAYS HAVE THE BEST VIEW
• Miami hasn’t trailed in the last six games (a span of 357 minutes), dating back to its 41-40 road loss at Virginia in 2012. Miami is one of five FBS teams that has yet to trail in a game this season – Louisville (4-0), Ohio State (5-0), Texas Tech (4-0) and Washington (4-0).